As a Member of the Network of Excellence (NoE) your school will be making a public commitment to the teaching and learning of Computer Science. Membership will also give your staff access to quality, highly effective and reasonably priced training from recognized providers from the CAS NoE and the Master Teacher programme.
- Membership of the CAS NoE is free
- Regular networking opportunities with Lead Schools that are already leading the way in developing computing and computer science provision in your area
- Public recognition of your school's commitment to Computing and Computer Science using the Network of Excellence logo on your school's documentation and website
- A clear commitment to parents and school governors that your school is effectively developing it's Computing provision
- Preferential access to the Network of Excellence Universities who offer Student Ambassador schemes to support local schools. See www.uas.ac.uk for further information about the scheme.
- Opportunity for a member of your staff to apply to become either a Primary or Secondary CAS Level 1 (Trainee) Master Teacher, and receive some funding from Department for Education to support them improve their subject and pedagogy knowledge
- Your organisation's senior leadership supports the application.
- A commitment from your organisation to sending your staff on Computer Science CPD run by CAS and/or our partner organisations
- CAS membership in Computing department
Registering your school as a Member of the NoE costs nothing and comes with no contractual obligations, please complete the online registration form.
If you have any further questions please email a member of the Network of Excellence team on: email@example.com.