Friends of Computing At School
We welcome the support of all organisations and companies who are committed to making Computing a success in our schools. Becoming a Friend of Computing At School allows organisations to publicly express their commitment to the computing education of our young people. Your commitment will be displayed on our Friends of CAS page. This will include your company logo which will link to a website for your activities in education and computing.
Friends of CAS Charter
To become a Friend of Computing At School you simply self-certify your agreement to the following four principles, the Friends of CAS Charter:
- Friends of Computing At School enthusiastically endorse the CAS mission
- Friends of Computing At School promote and support excellence in computer science education
- Friends of Computing At School make some active, tangible, pro-bono contribution to computing education at school. The nature and scale of this contribution will vary widely, but the principle is one of active participation rather than passive support.
- Friends of Computing At School encourage participation in the CAS community by their employees
Becoming a Friend of CAS
- Friends of CAS self-certify.
- We ask you to renew your self-certification once every two years, else you will drop off the list. The idea is to re-affirm an active interest.
- We are happy to discuss the nature of your contribution to computing in schools. Please email Simon Humphreys
- If you are uncertain whether your organisation’s active support under item (3) of the charter would be considered sufficient, please discuss it with us.
- Friends of CAS are free to display the logo at top of this page on their web pages
To apply to be a Friend of Computing At School please complete the following form